Grand Canyon Lodge - North Rim provides superior customer service to make certain your stay is satisfying and memorable. Enjoy the following:
Cabins and Motel Rooms:
- The only lodging in the North Rim of the Park
- In-room telephones
- Some rooms are accessible without stairs
- Cribs and rollaways are permitted in some rooms
- Children age 15 and under stay free when utilizing existing bedding and sharing a room with an adult
- Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Room rates include a $1 per night contribution to the National Park Foundation. You may elect to have this contribution removed at check-in by asking the Front Desk to do so.
- The Lodge Dining Room serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- The Deli in the Pines offers fast-service meals
- The Coffee Saloon, located in the Rough Rider Saloon, serves morning coffee and baked goods
- The Rough Rider Saloon offers beverages, appetizers and snacks
Services & Amenities:
- The Gift Shop provides Grand Canyon souvenirs, clothes and accessories
- Campground with service station, laundry and camper store
- Post/parcel services and 24-hour front desk
- Free self-parking, bus, truck and RV parking
- Physically disabled services
- Guest laundry facilities
- Immediate access to hiking trails and scenic overlooks
- Mule rides
Complimentary shuttle to the Kaibab trailhead twice daily. Guests will need to contact the front desk the day prior to their use of the shuttle service to reserve a spot on the shuttle.