Grand Canyon Lodge - North Rim provides superior customer service to make certain your stay is satisfying and memorable. Enjoy the following:
Cabins and Motel Rooms:
- The only lodging in the North Rim of the Park
- In-room telephones
- Some rooms are accessible without stairs
- Cribs and rollaways are permitted in some rooms
- Children age 13 and under stay free when utilizing existing bedding and sharing a room with an adult
- Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Room rates include a $1 per night contribution to the National Park Foundation. You may elect to have this contribution removed at check-in by asking the Front Desk to do so.
- The Lodge Dining Room will be open with limited seating for dine-in for Dinner services only
- Breakfast and Lunch will be grab and go items as well as Cafeteria Style buffet served from buffet line in the Deli
- The Deli in the Pines will serve morning coffee and grab and go items. Open from 5:00AM – 9:00PM
- The Rough Rider Saloon will offer beverages, appetizers and snacks. Open from 11:00AM – 11:00PM
Services & Amenities:
- The Gift Shop provides Grand Canyon souvenirs, clothes and accessories
- Campground with service station, laundry and camper store
- Post/parcel services and 24-hour front desk
- Free self-parking, bus, truck and RV parking
- Physically disabled services
- Guest laundry facilities
- Immediate access to hiking trails and scenic overlooks
- Mule rides
Complimentary shuttle to the Kaibab trailhead twice daily. Guests will need to contact the front desk the day prior to their use of the shuttle service to reserve a spot on the shuttle.